A Good Showing for the UK as IMS Learning Impact Finalists
IMS recently posted the list of finalists for the 2009 "Learning Impact Awards".
Well done to all and in particular, to be a little partisan:
- Glow - Scotland's National Intranet - RM and Learning Teaching Scotland
- Racing Academy - University of Bath and Lateral Visions
- CURVE - Equella, The Learning Edge Europe and Coventry University
- LEXDIS - University of Southampton
- MrCute Moodle Repository System - Worcester College of Technology
- SIMulated Professional Learning Environment (SIMPLE) - University of Strathclyde and University of Strathclyde Law School
All but the first have been supported by JISC. Hurrah for the finalists and for JISC!
I'm sure they will have an excellent time in Barcelona at the conference, where the finalists will be judged. Best wishes to them and watch out for the announcement of next year's competition.